Car Import News

ToR01 to replace the C104A Form

As of 1st April 2017 all importers moving to the UK intending to request relief under Transfer of Residence (UK ONLY – Cannot use for people moving goods into Europe) must now use the new application form which is a form that is completed online and then printed off and signed. The new form is called…

Frequently Asked Questions

BTI Scheme for +30yr imports

If you are importing a vehicle into the UK which is over thirty years old then you may benefit from the BTI / 9705 Scheme for import duty relief for Historic Vehicles. Car shipping experts explain in more details